Thursday, January 31, 2019

Let’s skip a few years and get down to drawing and painting again. I’ve discovered it’s time to come out of hiding and re-emerge. Maybe still being a little broken because of this hideous disease that plagued me called Rheumatoid Arthritis is okay if I don’t let it control my life.

So that said, let’s paint. Several years have gone by and during that time I suffered a TIA and two seizures. That was some scary stuff. It has taken a long time to pull my mind away from that episode and stop being scared every minute that maybe it will happen again. I can’t live like that. So I pulled out my paints and decided I could begin again.

 


In art journal 











So if you feel as I did for health or other reasons, let’s get off our butts and show ourselves we are still in there somewhere!

75.00 plus shipping 10 x 15” watercolor on paper 
75.00 mixed media on canvas board 12 x 16”




75.00 plus shipping watercolor on paper  11 1/2 x 17”

No comments:

Post a Comment